College Student Information
College Students who are registered to vote may request a mail ballot.
- Students should register to vote in the county and state where you are a legal resident.
- Students can determine and declare the city, county, and state in which you claim your legal residence. You may keep your parent’s address, or you may wish to use the city, county, or state where your school is located.
- The mail ballot should be ordered from the Supervisor of Elections office in the county you are claiming as your legal residence.
- Mail ballots shall be mailed 40-33 days prior to election day. Overseas and military ballots shall be mailed no later that 45 days prior to election day.
- Students may participate in early voting in their county of legal residence. A picture and signature ID are required to vote.